[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-4-22 14:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Boba Fett Returns in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

2010年4月19日

翻译:August
校对:虫子,Luketime

Daniel Logan Online Chat! Actor Daniel Logan will be taking questions and chatting via his Twitter account on the night this episode of The Clone Wars airs. Look for him on Twitter at 9:30 Eastern and 9:30 Pacific on Friday, April 23rd. You can follow him at Twitter.com/Daniel_Logan.
丹尼尔·洛根网上聊天!演员丹尼尔·洛根将会在这一集《克隆人战争》播出的当晚,在他的Twitter帐户上接受提问并进行交流。请在东部/太平洋时间4月23日星期五晚9:30在Twitter上期待他的到来。你可以在http://twitter.com/Daniel_Logan上关注他的动向。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since his iconic introduction in The Empire Strikes Back thirty years ago, bounty hunter Boba Fett has been a figure of mystery and intrigue -- a merciless mercenary whose battered battle armor hid any traces of humanity remaining in his hardened heart. A man of few words -- he had only five lines and a death scream in the original trilogy -- he was nonetheless a force to be reckoned with, unafraid to challenge even a Dark Lord of the Sith. But he wasn't always a hunter with a ruthless reputation; he was once a boy, alone in the galaxy and forced to fend for himself after the death of his father. These origins were glimpsed briefly in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones... but now, Boba's BACK -- a young man taking the dangerous first steps on his journey from innocent to icon in "Death Trap," the beginning of the thrilling three-part season finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, April 23 on Cartoon Network.
自从三十年前他在《帝国反击战》中标志性的出场,赏金猎人波巴·费特就成为了一个神秘而让人着迷的形象——一个冷酷无情的雇佣兵,他那套伤痕累累的战甲把他坚毅的心里所遗留的所有人性痕迹都掩藏了起来。一个寡言少语的人——在原三部曲里他一共只有五句台词和一声垂死的惨叫——但却是一支必须认真对待的力量,他甚至不怕与西斯黑君主进行对抗。但他并非总是一个有着无情名声的猎手;他曾是一个孩子,在银河系中无依无靠,被迫在父亲死后自谋生计。这些由来在《星球大战:克隆人战争》中得到简短体现……但是现在,在《死亡陷阱》中,波巴回来了——一个年轻人迈出了危险的第一步,踏上从天真无邪的孩子向偶像级人物转变的旅程。这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》令人激动的季末剧三部曲中的第一部,将于东部/太平洋时间4月23日星期五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

Reprising his role from Attack of the Clones, Daniel Logan is back to voice Boba in The Clone Wars -- older, wiser and ready to take on the iconic character's crucial turning point.
丹尼尔·洛根再度扮演《克隆人的进攻》中的角色,回来给《克隆人战争》中的波巴配音——他年龄更大,更聪明,准备好呈现这个标志性人物的关键转折点。

"This is a key time for Boba," says Logan. "When we saw him in Episode II, he was just a kid. But he watched his dad get killed by Mace Windu, and now he wants revenge against the Jedi. He's bitter and angry. A lot's changed for Boba, even though not much time's passed for him. I rewatched Attack of the Clones a few times to see how my voice sounded back then -- I'm older and it's changed a little, you know? I wanted to stay true to that original sound. But, he's darker and more serious now -- and he definitely has an edge."
“对波巴来说这是个关键时刻,”洛根说,“当我们在EP2里见到他的时候,他还只是个孩子。但他看着他爸爸被梅斯·温杜杀死,现在他想要对绝地复仇。他心怀仇恨和怒火。波巴变了许多,即使对他来说时间并没有过去太久。我把《克隆人的进攻》重看了几次,想看看如何让我的声音听起来和以前那个时候一样——我长大了,声音变了一些,你知道?我想让声音和原来的相吻合。不过,他现在更黑暗,更严肃——他无疑还有一股势不可挡的锐气。”

An edge -- and a mission. Determined to exact revenge upon the Jedi, Boba poses as a clone cadet to sneak aboard a Jedi Cruiser. It's easy enough for him to blend in; he is, after all, created from the same genetic blueprint as the rest of the clones -- that of bounty hunter Jango Fett. But though he may have DNA identical to the Republic heroes', he nonetheless sees himself as a unique individual -- with no affection for his genetic brethren.
有锐气——还有一个任务。决意要向绝地报仇,波巴假扮成克隆人军校学员,潜入一艘绝地巡洋舰。对他来说要混进去非常容易;毕竟,他和其他克隆人一样,是由同一个基因蓝图——赏金猎人詹高·费特的基因——生产出来的。不过虽然他和共和国英雄们有着完全相同的DNA,但他将自己看作一个独一无二的个体——对自己遗传学上的同胞兄弟没有感情。

"He's with the clones, but he's not one of them," says Logan. "He's special; that's how he sees it. And now he's alone. He had a relationship with Jango, like a father and son. None of the other clones had that connection; they're just soldiers, and now they're standing in his way. And that's one of things that makes Boba so cool, as a kid and as a bounty hunter -- nothing stands in his way."
“他和克隆人在一起,但他不是他们当中的一员,”洛根说,“他不是一般人;他就是这样认为的。而且现在他独自一人。他和詹高有种父子般的关系。其他克隆人没有一个有那样的关系;他们只是士兵,而现在他们挡了他的道。那是让波巴如此之酷的事情之一,作为一个孩子,一个赏金猎人——没什么能挡他的道。”

As for Logan himself, nothing would stand in his way when faced with the opportunity to revisit the role of the would-be bounty hunter. But though he was thrilled to be providing the voice of Boba for The Clone Wars, he had to curb his enthusiasm and hold his tongue -- at least until the character's return was officially announced.
至于洛根本人,在他面对再次扮演未来的赏金猎人的机会时,没什么能挡他的道。不过即使他对给《克隆人战争》中的波巴配音感到非常兴奋,他还是必须克制自己的热情并保持沉默——至少沉默到官方宣布这个角色的归来。

"It was so hard keeping quiet," says Logan. "We didn't want to ruin the surprise that Boba was coming back, so I couldn't say anything! It's been a year [since the initial voice recording session], and people would ask me if I was going to appear in The Clone Wars -- if Boba was coming back. And I couldn't say anything! I was so excited, and I wanted to shout it, you know? But I had to be quiet. Now that I can finally talk about it, I'm bursting. I saw the finished episodes a few weeks ago, and it just looks so cool -- worth the wait! Fans are going to be excited to see how the character develops -- but we don't give too much away. Boba's a mystery; that's what's cool about him."
“要保持沉默真是很难,”洛根说,“我们不想毁了波巴归来的这份惊喜,因此我什么都不能说![从最初的录音阶段开始到现在]有一年的时间,人们会问我会不会出现在《克隆人战争》里——波巴会不会回来。而我什么都不能说!我那么兴奋,我想大声叫出来,你知道?可我必须保持沉默。现在我终于可以谈论它了,我都憋不住了。几星期前我看过了制作完成的剧集,看上去真是太酷了——值得等待!影迷会很兴奋地看到角色是如何发展的——不过我们不会透露太多。波巴是个谜;而那正是他酷的原因。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/deathtrapweekly/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-22 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
丹尼尔·洛根(Daniel Logan)

生日:1987年6月6日

出生地:新西兰(New Zealand)

身高:5' 8"(1.73米)

Daniel Logan, born in New Zealand, started acting when he was 10 years old. He got his break when Auckland children's rugby teams were being scouted to find a boy for a TV commercial. After auditioning with hundreds of other young rugby players, Daniel got the part, his first acting role, playing a little boy who gets knocked into the mud by Auckland rugby star Michael Jones. He was noticed by other casting agents and that break led to more commercials and TV appearances, including a recurring role in episodes of the New Zealand medical series "Shortland Street" and a guest appearance in international hit "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys."
丹尼尔·洛根,出生于新西兰,10岁的时候开始表演。在奥克兰儿童橄榄球队四处寻找想物色一个男孩来拍广告时,他得到了他的广告。在和其他几百名橄榄球小球手参加试镜后,丹尼尔得到了这个角色,他的第一个表演角色,扮演一个被奥克兰橄榄球明星Michael Jones撞倒在泥浆里的小男孩。他被其他选角代理注意上,那个广告带来了更多的商业广告和电视表演,包括在新西兰医疗系列剧《肖特兰街》中扮演一个常驻轮换角色,并且友情客串了轰动世界之作《大力士的传奇旅程》。

Daniel also starred in the short film, "Falling Sparrows" and provided the lead & supporting voices in 2 animated series' "Tamota" and "Takapu." He also had a part in "The Legend of Johnny Lingo." At the top of this young actors growing resume sits "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones," with the coveted role of Boba Fett.
丹尼尔还在短片《Falling Sparrows》里担任主演,在两部动画系列片《Tamota》和《Takapu》里分别担任主演配音和配角配音。他在《Johnny Lingo传奇》中也出演了一个角色。这名年轻演员越来越长的履历里的颠峰之作是《星球大战EP2——克隆人的进攻》,扮演波巴·费特这一令人垂涎的角色。

Playing Boba Fett required more then a love of action, it also required patience. Daniel recalls being next to blue and green screen back drops through seemingly endless special effects takes. At one point, a series of 82 different shots of Daniel were done for a special effects sequence of clones that would only last a few seconds on-screen. He knows all the work was worth it, and is very proud and honored to be a part of the Star Wars legacy.
扮演波巴·费特需要的不仅仅是对表演的热爱,还要有耐心。丹尼尔回忆起在蓝幕和绿幕背景前进行的似乎是没有尽头的特效拍摄。一方面,为了制作《克隆人》的一组特效场面而给丹尼尔拍摄的一系列82个不同镜头在银幕上只有几秒钟的时间。他知道所有的工作都是值得的,并且对能成为《星战》传奇的一分子而感到非常骄傲和荣耀。

小波巴

长大了的丹尼尔^^

丹尼尔为TCW中的波巴接受采访的一段视频:http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=27584

絕地學徒

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-4-22 18:40 | 显示全部楼层
希望他能成為長大後的Boba
星球大戰是生命,看足球是食糧
@_@是我專用的符號,不是代表@@,不是代表暈...

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组其他

发表于 2010-4-22 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
Boba是偶像派
实际上,他是不折不扣的实力派。
Do,  or  do  not.
There  is  no  try.
Train  yourself  to  let  go  of  everything  you  fear  to  lose.

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2010-4-22 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
他是实力与偶像的结合。
血红光剑永不灭,感受原力黑暗面的强大吧!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

发表于 2010-4-22 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
小说里波巴年过70时仍旧活跃,真是老当益壮啊。

背着天下第一的包袱还能活那么久,本身就已经是一大成就。

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2010-4-23 22:55 | 显示全部楼层
小说里波巴年过70时仍旧活跃,真是老当益壮啊。

背着天下第一的包袱还能活那么久,本身就已经是一大成就。
wrhunter 发表于 2010-4-22 22:32

波巴说:不要迷恋哥,哥只是个传说。。。。
血红光剑永不灭,感受原力黑暗面的强大吧!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:18 , Processed in 0.071275 second(s), 19 queries .