帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2010-2-11 21:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
从图书馆借到了这本英文小说,说实话,其实没讲什么东西,全书对星战历史还有点作用的就是Leia与Anakin的见面了,打出来和大家分享一下~
When Threepio wakened Leia early, she found a message from Luke: He’d taken Chewbacca to the spaceport to oversee ship repairs. She dressed hurriedly in the bathroom and braided up her hair。Scurrying back out, she caught sight of a tall human standing against the mural wall. She gasped and stopped in midstep. By dim room light, he glimmered faintly and washed out the real-time image of a sparkling city.
Luke had said he sometimes saw Ben Kenobi like this. Backing away, she squinted. This man didn’t look like the old general, nor anyone else she’d met before.
Whoever he was, he didn’t belong in her apartment. She eyed her blaster, just out of reach on the repulsor bed. It probably lacked a certain threat against apparitions, if this was one. “Who are you? “She demanded. “State your business.”
“Do not fear me,” the figure said softly. “Tell Luke to remember that fear is of the dark side of the dark side.”
Who was this person, bringing message for Luke into her allegedly private quarters? A Bakuran? An Imperial? “Who are you?”
The stranger stepped sideways into a darker spot, where his glow brightened. He was tall, with a broad pleasant face and dark hair. “I am your father, Leia.”
Vader. A chill started at her feet and shivered its way to her scalp. His very presence stirred every dark emotion she owned: fear hatred—
“Leia,” the figure repeated, “do not fear me. I am forgiven, but I have much that I wish to atone for. I must clear your heart and your mind of anger. Anger is the dark side, too.”
Her blaster definitely wouldn’t help. Even when he’d lived, he’d deflected blaster bolts bare-handed. She’d seen him do it at Cloud City. “I want you to leave.” The dark chill frozen her voice. “Disincorporate. Fade out, or whatever you do.”
“Wait.” He did not move away from the wall. If anything, he seemed to shrink in size and proximity. “I am no longer the man that you feared. Can you not see me as a stranger, not an old enemy?”
She’d lived too long with the fear of Darth Vader. “You can’t restore Alderaan. You can’t bring back the people you murdered, or comfort their widows and orphans. You can’t undo what you did to the Alliance.” Old pain jabbed her like a fresh wound.
“I strengthened the Alliance, although that was not my intent.” He extended a glimmering arm. The mellow voice sounded wrong. The mild, naked face didn’t look as if it’d hidden for decades behind a black breath mask. “Leia, things are changing. I may never be able to return to you.”
She glanced away. Maybe she couldn’t harm him with her blaster, but it would feel good in her hands. If she stretched, she could almost reach it. “Good.”
“There is no justifying…my actions. Yet your brother saved me from darkness. You must believe me.”
“I heard Luke.” She crossed her arms and clenched her hands around her elbow. “But I’m not Luke. Or your teacher. Or your confessor. I’m only your daughter by a cruel trick of fate.”
“Of the Force,” he insisted. “Even that served a purpose. I am proud of your strengths. I do not ask for absolution. Only your forgiveness.”
She set her chin and kept her arms crossed. “How about what you did to Han? Are you going to beg him for his forgiveness?”
“Only through you. My time here is short.”
She swallowed. Her throat felt dry. “I can almost forgive you torturing me.” He bowed his head. “And the evils you did to other people—because those drove so many worlds into the Alliance. But cruelty to Han…no. If you want to go through me, you won’t get his forgiveness. Never.”
The figure shrank farther away. “Never is too large a word, my child.”
Darth Vader, lecturing her about virtue and eternity? “I will never forgive you. Dematerialize. Go away.”
“Leia, I may not speak to you again, but I’ll hear if you call me. If you change your mind, I will be watching.”
She stared. How dare he, after all his cruelties and perversities? Let Luke deal with him. She would not.
How did Luke stand knowing this was their father?
She rushed out of the bedroom. Morning light streamed through the main room’s long window, lighting yellow walls and dark flooring.
最后说一句,看完这篇,越来越讨厌Leia了~

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2010-2-11 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Walter 于 2010-2-11 22:08 编辑

毕竟Leia不像我们观众一样看过前三部曲中有血有肉的Ani~,Anakin从第一印象开始给她留下的就是冷酷的Vader,何况Vader的光明面本身也不易察觉——唯一察觉到的Luke还要与Ani并肩战斗多年的欧比旺争论这一点,后者显然对Vader的堕落之深毫不怀疑
所以,Leia一下子说的过火了点儿多少情有可原~
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense. Never for attack.

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-2-11 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
西鲁人(Ssi-ruu)以及他们的生命能量化(entechment)都是很有特色的。不过到了遇战疯人战争时期他们好像也被虐得很惨。
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

楼主| 发表于 2010-2-11 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
我们要做孝顺的孩子,再怎么有错在先不能对父母这么说话~

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

帝国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-2-11 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
汉和莱娅有时都很讨厌。在某些小说中,汉是一个斤斤计较、疑心很重、出口伤人的痞子。
Never  again  will  a  citizen  of  this  galaxy  watch  a  moonrise  in  quite  the  same  way.  He  will  stare  at  that  moon,  and  remember  that  the  Empire  is  firmly  in  control. ----Grand  Moff  Tarkin

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-2-12 15:26 | 显示全部楼层
替我们可怜的Anakin鸣冤。。。

我觉得,Ani的身世、经历,比感动中国的故事还要感动人。。。
悲伤地哭ing。。。

顺便悲伤一下自己的英语水平。。。
没看完两三句就有不懂的单词。。。
查字典的时间比看的时间还长。。。
可恶的是,字典竟然查不到。。。
打酱油啊打酱油~

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2010-2-12 19:59 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 flyceit 于 2010-2-12 20:01 编辑

翻译了一次,各位见笑。

还真是大小姐脾气啊,看看人家从小在农场长大的卢克。

巴库兰休战

当C3PO早上把莱娅叫醒后,她看见了一条卢克发来的消息:他已经带着乔巴卡去太空港监督船只修理去了。莱娅在浴室里匆匆穿好了衣服,盘起头发。正当她快步走出浴室时,突然看见有个身材高大的人正对着壁画站着。莱娅倒吸一口气,收住了脚步。借着房间里灰暗的光线,能看到那人散发着暗淡的光,冲淡了灯火通明都市的剪影。

卢克说过有时看见本 克诺比就是这个样子。莱娅瞥着那人一眼,向后退。这人看上去不像是那个老将军,也不像他以前见过的任何人。不管他是谁,他不属于她的卧室。莱娅看见了自己的爆能枪,放在床上,够不着。如果眼前这人真是个幽灵,那玩意就没什么用。“你是谁?”她发问道“有话快说。”

“别怕我。”这个身影低声说到。“告诉卢克,恐惧是黑暗面的黑暗面。”

这个人是谁?闯进她的住处给卢克带口信?一个巴库兰人?一个帝国特工?“你是谁?”

那个陌生人走进了一处更暗的地方,在那里,他周身散发着光亮。他是个高个子,一副宽阔而快活的面孔,一头黑发。“我是你父亲,莱娅。”

维德。一股寒气从她的双脚直冲头顶。仅仅是这个人的存在就冲击着她所有的阴暗情绪:恐惧,仇恨-----“莱娅”,那身影重复着,“别害怕我,我被宽恕了,但我有太多要偿还的。我必须清除你内心与头脑中的愤怒。愤怒也是属于黑暗面的。”

爆能枪显然是指望不上了。甚至当维德活着的时候,他都能赤手空拳挡开爆能枪的光束。就像莱娅在云城见过的那样。“我想让你离开。”阴冷寒气凝滞了她的声音。“散成灰,消失掉,或者随你怎么做。”“等等。”他没从墙那边挪开。如果说有什么别的的话,那就是他似乎缩小了。“我不在是你所恐惧的那个人,你能不把我看成是一个陌生人,一个仇敌吗?”

她已经带着对达斯 维德的恐惧生活了那么长的时间,“你不能让奥德兰恢复如初,你不能让被你杀死的人复活,你不能抚慰他们的家人,你不能一笔抹消你对联盟犯下的罪行。”旧伤重提,更似新创。

“我曾加强了联盟的实力,尽管并非本意。”他伸出一支闪着光芒的胳膊。老练的嗓音听上去是那么不对劲,这张和善而无所遮蔽的脸一点也不像是在那幅黑色面具后隐藏了几十年。“莱娅,事过境迁,我也许再也不能回到你身边。”

莱娅扫了一眼,也许她确实不能用爆能枪伤到他,但握枪在手终归感觉好一些。要是她再伸一下手,就快够到了。。。。。“那好。”

“这不是为我的行为辩护,你哥哥把我从黑暗面救了出来,你要相信我。”

“我听卢克说了。”莱娅把双臂交叉,抱在胸前。

“但我不是他,不是你的老师,也不是你的告解牧师,我只是你受命运捉弄的女儿。”

“归于原力”,他坚持着。“甚至产生的后果如斯,我依然为你的力量而自豪。我不想要赦免,我只想要你的宽恕。”

她托着自己的下巴,依然抱着双臂。“那你对韩所做的呢?你也要请求他对你的宽恕?”

“只请你帮忙,我在这的时间不多。”

莱娅咽了下唾液,她感到喉头发干。“我几乎能宽恕你正在折磨我。”他低下了头。“还有你对其他人所做的,因为这把更多的星系推进了联盟的怀抱。但残忍的对待韩。。。不。如果你想让我帮忙,你得不到他的宽恕,决不。”

那身影在远处收缩着。“决不,这个词太沉重了,我的孩子。”达斯 维德,在向她阐述关于美德和永恒?“我决不宽恕你。消失把,走开。”

“莱娅,也许我不会再对你说话,但如果你呼唤我,我会听到。如果你改变念头,我会看着。”

她瞠目结舌,在他做下那些乖张残暴的行径后,他怎么敢这样?让卢克去对付他吧,她放手了。

如果卢克知道这就是他们的父亲,他会怎么做?

莱娅冲出了卧室,晨曦透过房间的高大窗户撒进屋来,照亮了黄色的墙壁,照亮了黑色的地板。

评分

查看全部评分

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

楼主| 发表于 2010-2-12 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
先感谢LS的翻译!
我原来还想YY一下,Leia看到这么帅的帅哥,正花痴,结果Anakin来了一句:我是你父亲~

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2010-2-12 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
先感谢LS的翻译!
我原来还想YY一下,Leia看到这么帅的帅哥,正花痴,结果Anakin来了一句:我是你父亲~
0de浪漫 发表于 2010-2-12 20:04

他跟卢克就是这么说的,说惯了。

我就想知道,他在进入原力以后,能不能和帕德梅重逢。

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-2-13 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
我不在是你所恐惧的那个人
flyceit 发表于 2010-2-12 19:59

这里打错字了。。。
打酱油啊打酱油~

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

绝地共和国绝地伊

发表于 2010-2-13 18:13 | 显示全部楼层
可怜的安尼……话说,这段文字是不是提醒我们,不要打着所谓正义的旗子,去干一些恶意报复的事……
For  the  great  unknown!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 01:04 , Processed in 0.072179 second(s), 20 queries .